Every single Canadian Resident must record their expense forms on time .You should record your own profits on the off chance that one of the accompanying conditions apply to you.
– You are 18 years and older.
– You owe taxes.
– You are a student, senior citizen.
– You are employed.
– You have received a request from CRA for filing your taxes.
– You want to claim WITB.
– You want to claim GST/HST Credit.
– You want to claim CCTB
– You have to contribute to CPP.
– You have incurred non capital losses.
– You want to claim a refund.
– You dispose off capital property or realized capital gain on mutual fund, trust, stocks.
– You want to carry forward or transfer unused part of your tuition, education and textbooks amounts.